Saturday, November 22, 2008

an event's comment

i joint an event a few months before as a normal working committee. Eventually, I didn't carry my tasks very well and the event's director wasn't satisfy me enough and didn't produce me a cert for my involvement. Sounds like it's my bad right, but right after the event, I helped to cleared up all the rubbish and moved some of the properties to another storage place. At least, I done my part to contribute to the event itself, to me.

thoughts:
I'm not awfully want for the cert but then, as an event director, do you actually have to be so stern regarding this matter? I had friends that didn't do any of the tasks, but then went for the appreciation dinner and got the cert. Wth! For companies, are you looking for someone like the event director's characteristic? Comment : utterly useless, blur case plus lousy management of working committee.

0 thought(s), also!: